You can order prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online - you can order your repeat medication using Patient Access.
- By telephone - call any time on 0141 339 3211 and press option 1, leave a message on the prescription answering service. Please speak clearly giving your name, date of birth, contact no. items required and the name of the pharmacy you wish to collect.
- By hand - drop your tear-off slip attached to your previous prescription into the surgery post box having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope and we will post it back to you.
Alternatively you can arrange for your regular chemist to order and collect your prescription for you.
All prescriptions can be collected after 48 hours from request. Please ensure that you only order within 10 days of when your medication is due and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
- Telephoning prescription requests through to a pharmacy should only be in emergency cases.
- We cannot fax prescriptions to a pharmacy.
Patients on regular medications may be asked to see or speak to a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse when required for a review these regular medications and a written note will appear on your prescription slip to inform you of this. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.